A team of craftsmen of every trade was engaged in 1915 to build this historic Pelham Manor home. An equal team was retained by the current owners to restore it to its former glory: leaded glass windows by the world-renowned Rohlf’s Studio (including Frank Lloyd Wright reproduction designs from the famous “Martin House”), graduated Vermont slate roof with antique snow guards, restored Sunroom Cypress paneling and new Siberian Oak floors, and custom-designed light fixtures and hand-hammered, solid copper details throughout. Two-story extension (2007) with ground floor mudroom (with antique teak doors) and upper floor with cathedral ceiling library with custom white oak shelves. Expanded kitchen (2008) with bespoke, quarter-sawn white oak cabinets and custom-commissioned range hood. New garage (2005) built to enlarge back yard, now overlooked by a patio and pergola supported by 19th century Anglo-Indian rosewood columns with sandstone bases. Traffic-stopping perennial gardens ring the house, including 130 peonies and 60 rose bushes along the side. Located in one of the quietest spots in Pelham Manor within walking distance to train and all schools.