Parish of Christ the Redeemer, Episcopal Church was built in 1842 by the Rev. Robert Bolton and is the oldest church in Pelham. The historic interior contains the oldest figural stained glass window made in the United States.
Huguenot Presbyterian Church, located at “Four Corners” (the intersection of Boston Post Road and Pelhamdale Avenue). In addition to a recently-restored sanctuary, the church building contains other facilities, such as a gymnasium, which are used for community programs and events.
Community Church of the Pelhams, located in the Pelhamwood neighborhood, is a member of the United Church of Christ.
Split Rock Church is a new church in Pelham that currently meets monthly at the Community Church of the Pelhams and aspires to be a “church for the unchurched” with “more food and less religion.”
Pelham has two Roman Catholic Churches that recently merged: St. Catharine’s Church on Second Avenue in the Village of Pelham and Our Lady of Perpetual Help at the corner of Boston Post Road and Fowler Avenue in the Village of Pelham Manor.
The Pelham Jewish Center is an egalitarian congregation offering prayer, study, social action, and outreach to the unaffiliated.